We have developed numerous materials to help foster the implementation and expansion of the Linked Learning approach. The resources below—created in partnership with Linked Learning Alliance members and partner organizations—are intended to help the Linked Learning field of educators, employers, policymakers, parents and students learn about Linked Learning and talk about Linked Learning in a compelling and consistent way.
All materials listed here are open source, meaning they are free and available for use by the Linked Learning field with no permission needed.
Additional resources are available through the links on the right side of this page.
Most Frequently Used Materials
Below are some general resources that are useful for all audiences:
- Latest Data Infographic & Factsheet
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Topline & Audience-Specific Messaging
- Template PowerPoint with Overview Content
- Media Outreach Guide
- Social Media Guide
- En Español
Please see the links below for tools and resources tailored to specific audiences.
Materials for Key Audiences
The best way to talk clearly about Linked Learning and its benefits can vary depending on your audience. Select who you’re trying to talk to from the options below in order to see the available resources and materials tailored to that audience.
- Vision for Linked Learning in California
- Educators & Administrators
- Employers & Industry Leaders
- Parents & Students
- Regional & Local Community Partners
Logos, Photos and Design Files
Below are some logos and stock photos that partners are free to use for Linked Learning materials:
- Proud Partner Web Button
- Proud Partner Logo
- Linked Learning High Resolution Logo – Centered
- Linked Learning High Resolution Logo – Left-Aligned
- Stock Photo Library
If you need to know more about the design aspects of the Linked Learning shared identity, please reference our style guide.