The Linked Learning Alliance is a statewide coalition of education, industry, and community organizations dedicated to improving California’s high schools and preparing students for success in college, career, and life.
Established in May 2008, the Linked Learning Alliance aims to build a collective voice and coordinate efforts to expand access to Linked Learning in California—an approach to high school that integrates rigorous academics with real-world learning opportunities in fields of engineering, health care, performing arts, law, and more.
Goals of the Linked Learning Alliance
- Build awareness and understanding of Linked Learning;
- Expand student access to high quality pathways—locally, regionally, and statewide;
- Leverage resources and expertise to promote Linked Learning;
- Develop and advocate for policies supporting Linked Learning; and
- Boost Alliance membership to expand support for Linked Learning throughout California.