The Linked Learning Convention brings together more than 1,200 leaders from education, business, and policy for strategic conversations and meaningful professional learning aimed at ensuring all students are well prepared for college, career, and life. This year’s theme is Accelerating Quality and Building Scale and we aim to provide session content that will provide expertise on enhancing quality across the Linked Learning field.
When developing your proposal, make sure your session description fits within one of the thematic strands below.
– I Want It Now: Deepening District Demand for Linked Learning
– Linked Learning Goes to College: Postsecondary Adopts, Adapts, and Encourages Linked Learning
– The End Game: Strengthening Employer Partnerships and Workforce Outcomes
– Quality Imperative: Certifying Pathways to Drive Excellence and Outcomes
– Supporting Continuous Improvement: Research, Data, and Analytics
– Not Your Typical Classroom: Educators Share Strategies, Supports, and Assistance to Transform Learning
– Faster, Farther: Regional Approaches to Building Scale
– Aligning Policy to Steward Success: Funding, Regulations, and Legislation
Breakout session proposals are due no later than COB on Monday, October 24th.
Due to capacity constraints and respect to fairness, proposals received after that deadline will not be considered for a breakout session. To ensure that all of the diverse perspectives across the Linked Learning field are represented in this annual gathering, please share this request for proposals with your colleagues and organizational partners.
Thank you for your commitment to driving quality Linked Learning. We look forward to working with you to put on an amazing convention!