To advance the Linked Learning field as it pertains to the student experience and job readiness, through work that supports and sustains capacity building for work-based learning, regional workforce networks, and resource development, and reflects the roles of executives, professional, and workforce personnel from diverse industries and geographies.
To more deeply engage the business community on a systemic basis to advance the scale, reach, quality and equity of work-based learning in support of students pursuing integrated college and career pathways such as Linked Learning.
- Kari Dohn Decker (Chair), Managing Director | Corporate Responsibility, JP Morgan Chase
- Patricia Rodriguez (Vice Chair), Senior Vice President and Area Manager | Kaiser Permanente
- Elysa Vargas, Ag Prep Director, The Wonderful Company
- David Rattray, Executive Vice President| Center for Education Excellence and Talent Development, Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
- Gilbert Bareng, Vice President & Principal Architect | Mangini Associates
- Susan Wheeler, Workforce Pipeline Planning and Education Relations Strategist | Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- Anette Smith Dohring, Workforce Dev. Manager, Sutter Health
- Cathy Martin, Vice President | California Hospital Association
- Sean Wright, Chief Executive Officer, Antioch Chamber of Commerce | Mayor of Antioch
- Brenda Barry, Acting CIO and Vice President of Corporate Relations | NAF
- Amanda Merz, Community Advocacy and Engagement Manager | SAFE Credit Union
- Kristie Griffin, Director of Talent Acquisition | Dignity Health
- Caren Perlmutter, Education Manager | ENGIE Services U.S.
- Dan Nieman, Manager | Corporate Citizenship – Western Region, Northrop Grumman
- Matthew Cohen, Managing Director | Cohen Strategy Group LLC
- Loren Kaye, President, California Foundation for Commerce and Education
- Derek Kirk, President and CEO, Atascadero Chamber of Commerce