Advanced Reporting & Analysis
- Dynamic reporting and opportunities for deeper analysis using the Edvantage platform
- Strategic analytics by our partners at Education Analytics
- Multi-metric school and district data dashboards with benchmarked performance reporting
- Accessibility at all levels desired by district
Simplified Reporting, Processing, & Validation
- Daily processing frequency (if elected by districts)
- Well-defined data quality rules and automated reports
- Data remediated at sources to match systems of record
- Automated processing and reporting of data quality audits
- Minimal data latency
- eLearning resources
- Pathways, schools, districts and consortia identify success in access, opportunity, and outcomes in high school Linked Learning pathways, and ultimately in college and career success.
- Ability to analyze pathway and non-pathway outcomes and access by measures such as diploma completion and completed GED, GPA, course grades and units earned, EAP ELA College Readiness, English Proficiency, Free and Reduced Lunch, Postsecondary Enrollment (as available)
- Metrics on pathways will include certified status, model used, and industry sector
For local education agencies that opt into both Linked Learning Analytics and the CORE Data Collaborative, the following are also available:
- Comprehensive metrics across K-12 grades, disaggregated by school or pathway
- Social-emotional learning data
- Campus climate
- Student growth data
- Chronic absenteeism
Linked Learning Analytics can help answer questions such as the following:
- How do the GPAs between pathway and non-pathway students compare?
- Do pathway students meet college admission (A-G in California) requirements at the same rate as non-pathway students?
- Do pathway students meet college admission (A-G in California) requirements at the same rate as non-pathway students within your school and how does this compare to how similar students perform in similar schools?
- What is the average attendance rate of pathway and non-pathway students?
- How many students are in pathways at your school, filtered by gender, ethnicity, English Learner designation, Students with disabilities, participation in the Free/Reduced Lunch Program?
- How many pathway students were suspended compared to non-pathway students?
- What is the grad rate of pathway vs non-pathway students?
Linked Learning Analytics, the Alliance and its partners/sub-contractors Education Analytics and Hoonuit strictly adhere to FERPA and the California student data privacy act (AB1584) regulations when handling student and institutional data, taking measures that are described in detail as part of the data sharing agreement signed between local education agencies and the Alliance.
Our reporting and analytics partners have decades of experience with a wide range of educational partners including state agencies and districts of all sizes, following industry best practices and collaboratively building data solutions. All data will be stored on secure servers using industry best practices, with every effort taken to protect confidential, identifiable student data.
All records and confidential data provided by local education agencies remains property of the local education agency, and thus under their direct control. This means there will be no public disclosure of member institutions’ data without specific permission from involved partners.