The Linked Learning Convention Executive Planning Committee invites leaders from across the Linked Learning field who are interested in sharing their expertise and experience to submit a presentation proposal for the Linked Learning Alliance Convention, scheduled for January 12th – 14th 2015.
Presentation proposals are due by close of business of Thursday, October 2nd 2014. We are looking for presenters with expertise in the Linked Learning approach and presentations that are responsive to one of the following Convention strands:
- Critical Conditions for High Quality Linked Learning: Pathway, District, and Regional Strategies
- College and Career Ready, Now What?: Transitions to Postsecondary Education, Professional Training, and Employment
- Employer, Education, Postsecondary, Community, and Local Government Partnerships to Build the Future Workforce
- Transforming Teaching and Learning: Redesigning the Student Experience
- Using Data and Technology to Develop Pathways, Support Quality and Scale, and Assess Linked Learning Impact
The presentations, panels, or workshops should inform a wide range of Linked Learning supporters including K-12 and postsecondary educators, community advocates, policy makers, civic leaders, employers, and industry representatives.
If you would like to submit a proposal, please complete the online form provided here:
Presentation proposals submitted by close of business on Thursday, October 2nd2014 will be reviewed and considered for the Linked Learning Convention held on January 12th – January 14th 2015 in the Los Angeles area.
If you have any questions, please contact Cesar Toledo at email@example.com or (916) 248-4848.