Join hundreds of Linked Learning educators, employer partners, and civic leaders Jan. 12-14, 2015, at the Linked Learning Convention, featuring:
- Four optional Linked Learning site visits in the Los Angeles area to see Linked Learning in action
- Collaboration of new and experienced regional teams for Linked Learning implementation and practice
- Partnership building between employers, educators, postsecondary, community partners, and local government to build robust Linked Learning pathways
- Professional development opportunities to enhance Linked Learning in the classroom
- Support for industry leaders and employers interested in hosting internships and other work-based learning opportunities for Linked Learning students
Contact Alex Taghavian at email@example.com or call (916) 248-4848 become a sponsor.
As thanks for your generous support, the benefits listed below will be issued at the following levels: