The Research, Data and Evaluation Panel guides the Linked Learning field by advising on research and evaluation priorities, data collection, and the development and revision of certification standards and policy priorities based upon evidence-based practices and data feasibility.
In the areas of research and evaluation, the primary roles of the panel are to guide the research agenda of the Linked Learning Alliance Board of Directors, serve as a coordinating platform for research and evaluation initiatives, and advise the Alliance Board and partner entities on research and evaluation contracts to advance collective understanding of effective and necessary Linked Learning standards of practice. With regards to data, the Panel serves an oversight role with the Linked Learning data system, informing the data elements within the system, developing data access and use parameters, and setting criteria for the approval of Linked Learning-related data requests.
- Roneeta Guha (Chair), Senior Researcher | Learning Policy Institute
- Candace Hester, Senior Researcher | American Institutes for Research
- Corinne Martinez, Associate Professor | California State University Long Beach
- Monica Almond, Senior Associate for Policy Development and Government Relations | Alliance for Excellent Education
- Marisa Saunders, Principal Associate | Anneberg Institute for School Reform at Brown University
- Annie Johnston, Coordinator of Public Programs | College and Career Academy Support Network
- Jorge Ruiz De Velasco, Associate Director |John W. Gardner Center at Stanford University
- Katherine Blasik, Vice President of Research & Evaluation | NAF
- Lisa Catanzarite, Vice President of Research and Evaluation | Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
- Betty Glyer-Culver, Director of Institutional Research | Los Rios Community College District
- Miya Warner, Education Researcher | SRI International
- Joan Bissel, Director of Teacher Education and Public School Programs | California State University Chancellor’s Office