We are excited to invite you to attend the 2018 Linked Learning Convention: Scaling Strategies for Success! The Convention will bring together more than 900 leaders in education, business, workforce development, and policy for thoughtful discussion and meaningful professional learning aimed at ensuring all students are well prepared for college, career, and life.
The Convention provides a unique experience for networking, strategic planning, and professional learning from peers. Attendees will be able to hear from dynamic speakers, participate in interactive breakout sessions, learn through experiential site visits, and interact with Linked Learning students. If you have an interest in strengthening the futures of our students —don’t miss out on this opportunity!.
check out last year’s breakout sessions.
Request for Proposals
- 2018 Linked Learning Convention Strands
- Integrated Learning: Connecting the Real World and the Classroom
- All Eyes on Equity: College and Career For All
- Leading by Example: Strengthening the Foundation of Leadership in Linked Learning
- All In: Building Successful Regional, Cross-Segmental, and Cross-Sector Partnerships
- Ensuring Sustainability: Scaling Infrastructure Through Local, State, and Federal Policy
- Proof Points: Analytics, Data, and Research That Advance Linked Learning
- The Future is Now: Keeping Pace with the Changing World of Work
- The Critical Educator Workforce: Teacher Pathways and Advancing Preparation of CTE Teachers
700 West Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
We are pleased to offer convention attendees a special conference rate of $220 single/double occupancy for Sunday, February 11 through Tuesday, February 13. Cut off date: January 21, 2018
To make a reservation:
By Phone: (877) 622-3056 and reference the “Linked Learning Conference”
A small block of rooms at the government rate are available on a first come, first serve basis. Please be prepared to provide proof that you are eligible for this rate upon check in.
Book at: https://aws.passkey.com/go/LinkedAllianceGov
The access code is LLAGRR0218312.
All room rates are exclusive of applicable taxes and fees, which are currently 15% occupancy tax, 2% Anaheim tourism Improvement District Assessment and a California State Tourism Fee of $0.94 and $.14 tax per room night. These fees are subject to change.