LL Certification provides recognition of your commitment to providing a quality educational experience that supports student success in college, career and life. Depending on the level a pathway achieves, a number of benefits are available:
- Student eligibility for Linked Learning scholarships
- A Linked Learning pathway recognition kit – including banners, a plaque and other ways to share your accomplishment and commitment to student success.
- Press/media acknowledgments – to spread the word and bring more attention to your accomplishments in your community and beyond.
- Access to the LaunchPath work-based learning matching and placement tool – to accelerate access to, and completion of, internships and other work-based learning experiences.
- Access to Alliance communities of practice, governance bodies, and partner networks
- Linked Learning Convention discounts
Additional pathway and student benefits already in development. The following are some examples:
- Access to the Linked Learning ‘A-G’ Course List (expected Spring 2017)
- Accelerated opportunities with postsecondary institutions (incl. CSU San Bernardino)
- Hiring preferences for students with leading employers (via eligibility for NAFTrack Certified Hiring)
- Dual certification or reciprocity with partnering pathway networks
Beyond recognition, the Linked Learning Certification has also been designed to provide a number of additional features to support pathways, schools, and districts to implement and improve Linked Learning pathways:
- A digital binder – keep projects in one place for your team to access, review, and update.
- A collaboration tool – a space to reflect as a team and note objectives, set a vision, and refer back to past activities as a baseline.
- A pathway performance management system – keep track of work-based learning activities, the roles of external partners in supporting pathway activities, and more.
- An accountability resource – to show your community and the state that you truly are preparing students for college and career (for LCAP purposes, grant reporting, etc.).
- District dashboard – understand trends across pathways and identify professional development, coaching, and other support needs at scale.
- Integration with Linked Learning Analytics – take your pathway to the next level by putting the unique data available through Linked Learning Certification in perspective with student outcomes.
- Connections and recommendations for targeted technical assistance.